Thursday 19 December 2013


There is a very sad, rusting 1950's Metropolitan Coupe trapped inside there.


I am slowly despairing of internet photography forums. Tired of the digital v film debates that rage on. Funny I always thought it was about the end image.

Then there are the "that's not in focus" brigade who must have everything pin/tack sharp and anything less is not worthy.

Funny but I never hear of oil painters bashing water-colourists. Charcoal and pencil artist slagging each other off or the pen & ink brigade sneering at the crayon genre.

I actually asked my friend Christine about this, she runs London's oldest established artist and illustrators agency, and she confirmed it BUT apparently all the above are grumbling about the new generation of illustrators and artists who only use computers to produce artwork!

D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment